The all new TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio has a built-in Heart Rate Monitor so you get more out of every run.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/12/2014
|Battery||Up to 8 hours (GPS+HR), up to 10 hours (GPS)|
|Resistance||50m / 165 feet (5 ATM)|
The all new TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio gives you real time running, cycling or swimming information when you need it, and a built-in heart rate monitor so you can get more out of every workout. Select a zone to match your training goals and always know whether you need to speed up or slow down. See real-time running, cycling and swimming at a glance. Track your distance, time, pace, speed and calories burnt as you train on an extra-large display.
Heart rate monitoring is the single most accurate means to understand how your body is responding to exercise.
Get accurate heart rate information without the need for a separate chest strap. Your heart rate is measured through a sensor in the watch that monitors changes in the blood flow in your wrist. This is done by shining light through the skin and detecting the changing light reflections.
Independent testing has shown that the built-in Heart Rate Monitor is "extremely accurate" compared to electrocardiography.
Select a zone to match your training goal and always know whether you need to speed up or slow down.
Train in one of five intensity zones, depending on your goal.
5. Sprint: mostly used as part of interval training.
4. Speed: high tempo training to improve your speed and fitness.
3. Endure: moderate to high tempo training to improve your lung and heart capacity.
2. Fat Burn: moderate tempo training, great for weight loss.
1. Easy: easy tempo training, mostly used for warm-up and cool down.
See real-time running, cycling and swimming information at a glance. Track your distance, time, pace, speed and calories burnt as you train on an extra-large display.
• Stay in your optimal heart rate zone
• Race your past performances
• Achieve your distance, time, pace and calorie goals
• See laps and interval training on an extra-large display
Track, analyse and share your stats on popular running sites or apps.
No customer comments for the moment.